To start using iNsight, you must be invited by the owner for your organization. Once you have been invited, the iNsight software will send an invitation to your email. Use the steps for the features as listed in this document to get started in iNsight.
Features for managing your iNsight Account:
- Feature 1: Create your Login
- Feature 2: Home Screen View
- Feature 3: Managing Notifications
- Feature 4: Updating your Profile Picture
- Feature 5: Updating your Password
- Feature 6: Updating your Phone Number
- Feature 7: Switching Workspaces
Feature 1: Create your Login
- Step 1: Locate Account Invitation Email Locate your user account invitation from email@example.com in your work inbox. Click on the Register button at the bottom of the message. If you do not see the email, check your spam or junk folder. If you do not find it there, check with your organization owner to confirm you have been invited.
- Step 2: Create Account Fill out the form and click Create Account. When choosing a password, the requirements will be appear below the Password field.
- Step 3: Account Creation Confirmation Success message will appear. You are ready to Login and get started.
Feature 2: Home Screen View
Upon logging into iNsight, you will be at the Home screen with the following parts:
- Profile - update password, icon picture, phone number, etc.
- Workspaces - switch between Workspaces containing Solicitations
- Notifications - receive notifications regarding work progressions for your Solicitations
- Help Center - access to iNsight User Guide documents, info on how to contact support, etc.
- Chat - reach out for live chats with support Agents and access to iNsight User Guide documents
- Left Navigation Bar - access different areas of iNsight via the various icons
- Home - move back to the main Home page
- Solicitations - access Solicitations in the current Workspace
- Awards - access Awards that have been made for Solicitations in the current Workspace
- Contractors -
- Reports - access Reports you have created and saved for Individual or Consensus Evaluations
- Settings - access to invite iNsight users from your organization to the current Workspace. If you are the Org Owner for iNsight, you also will access this section to invite new users to iNsight to be part of your organization.
- Current Workspace - the current Workspace within iNsight you are working
Feature 3: Managing Notifications
- Step 1: Accessing Notifications When you receive a Notification, you will see a red circle next to the Notification icon with the number of Notifications. Click on the icon to access a list via a pop out window.
- Step 2: Marking Notifications as Read To mark a specific Notification as read, hover over the message and click the Mark as read circle. To mark all of the Notifications as read, click the Mark All as Read option at the top of the list.
- Step 3: Deleting Notifications To delete a specific Notification, hover over the message and click the X Delete Notification. To delete all of the Notifications, click the Delete All option at the top of the list.
Feature 4: Updating your Profile Picture
Feature 5: Updating your Password