As an organization in iNsight, you will need to manage the users associated with your organization over time. To manage your Organization, you must have Administrator role associated with your account. The first person to register with iNsight from your organization will be assigned the iNsight Organization Administrator role. This user may assign the Admin role to others from the organization using the features covered in this document.
TIP: Any member of an organization can invite others to join iNsight.
NOTE: For an invited user to be able to access a desired Solicitation, the following must occur:
1. The Organization Administrator must approve the invitation in iNsight
2. The approved user must register as an invited User
3. The Organization Administrator must add the user to the desired Workspace.
Only an iNsight Organizational Administrator has permission to use Feature 2 - 6.
Features for managing your Organization:
Feature 1: Invite others from your Organization to iNsight
- Step 1: Navigate to Users Section in Settings On the Home Screen, click on the Invite User button or click on the Settings icon in the left navigation bar.
- Step 2: Initiate User Invitation In the Organization section, click on the User view and then Invite User.
- Step 3: Fill out the Invite User For the Role, choose Administrator if the person should have permission to manage users (marking them inactive, changing their role, de-activating a user from iNsight, etc.). Otherwise, choose Member for the user to simply be able to be part of a proposal team. When done, click Send.
- Step 4: Confirm Email domain if flagged If the user has a different email domain than the organization domain, click Yes to confirm and continue.
- Step 5: Invitation sent iNsight sends an invitation to the user to join iNsight.
Feature 2: Register as an Invited User
If you have been invited by another member of your organization, iNsight will send a confirmation email.
- Step 1: Initiate Registration Locate the email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see a message, check in the spam/junk mail folder. Click on the Register button to get started.
- Step 2: Create Account Enter a password and click Create Account.
- Step 3: Login to begin using iNsight You may now login by clicking on the Login button.
Feature 3: Resend Invite to User Pending Acceptance
If an invited User does not find the Registration email from email@example.com before the link expires, simply use the following steps to Resend the invitation.
- Step 1: Locate User in Organization Navigate to the setting section of iNsight, then to the Users view. Locate the user with Registration Pending status. Click the three dots on the right side of the card to then select the Resend Invite option.
- Step 2: Confirm Invite Click Yes to confirm invite to be resent.
Feature 4: Delete User Invitation
If an invited user is having issues with registering, simply Delete the User Invitation and then invite them again to give them a fresh registration invitation.
- Step 1: Locate User in Organization Locate the users' card and click on the three dots on the bottom right side and choose Delete Invitation
Feature 5: Change User Role
- Step 1: Locate User in Organization Locate the users' card and click on the three dots on the bottom right side and choose Change Role from the drop down select.
- Step 2: Select the desired role For the Role, choose Administrator for the person to have permission to manage users (marking them inactive, changing their role, de-activating a user from iNsight, etc.). Choose Member for users who will not have the ability to manage other iNsight users in the organization.
Feature 6: Add User to Workspace
- Step 1: Locate User in Organization Navigate to Settings, then select the Workspace view and the Users list.
- Step 2: Add User
- Task 1 Click on Add User Click on Add User and click in the Search User box. A list of the existing members of the organization will appear in a drop down.
- Task 2 Search for User Begin typing the name of the user to locate the person if the list is long.
- Task 3 Add additional Users Add additional users as desired by selecting from the drop down.
- Task 4 Confirmation Sent Confirmation message of users added.
Feature 7: Remove User from Workspace
- Step 1: Locate User in Organization Locate the users' card in the Workspace and click on the three dots on the bottom right side and choose Remove from Workspace from the drop down select.
- Step 2: Confirm removal from Workspace Click Yes to confirm.
- Step 3: System confirms removal User has been removed message appears.
Feature 8: Deactivate User from your Organization
- Step 1: Locate User in Organization Locate the users' card in the Organization view and click on the three dots on the bottom right side. Choose Deactivate User from the drop down select.
- Step 2: Confirm deactivation user Click Yes to confirm deactivation.
- Step 3: System confirms deactivation User has been deactivated message.