- Feature 1: View assigned Consensus Evaluations
- Feature 2: View Consensus Summary and Submitted Characteristics
- Feature 3: Adjudicate single Characteristics
- Feature 4: Adjudicate a batch of Characteristics
- Feature 5: Compare Characteristics for Consensus Evaluation
- Feature 6: Mark a Consensus as Complete
Feature 1: View assigned Consensus Evaluations
- Login and Navigate to the Evaluations view to see a list of all assigned Individual Evaluations that have been Initiated by the Contracting Officer.
Feature 2: View Consensus Summary and Submitted Characteristics
- Factors. Click on the Solicitation Name in the Evaluations Summary View to see a list of
- Summary view contains information such as who is on the panel, range of characteristics submitted through Individual Evaluations, status of the Consensus, etc. Click the row for the Consensus Evaluation. The
- Click on the Consensus Tab to see a list of Characteristics from the Individual Evaluations.
Feature 3: Adjudicate single Characteristics
Feature 4: Adjudicate a batch of Characteristics
Feature 5: Compare Characteristics for Consensus Evaluation
- Select the Factors to be compared by checking the box for the desired rows and click on the Compare button.
- Confirm Characteristics to compare by clicking the Compare button. If desired, remove a characteristics by clicking on the X button for the card. To start over on the comparison, click the Clear All button.
- Click the X at the top right of the card to remove the item from the comparison.
- Click the arrow next to Details, Solicitation References, or Proposal References to view section details.
- Click the thee (3) dots on a card to either Accept or Reject a characteristic.
- Click the left or right arrow to scroll between the cards if there are more than may be seen on the screen.
- Edit a characteristic part of the comparison, click on the pencil for the characteristic. To
- To Add a characteristic to the comparison, click on the Back to List View (see above image). Then select the characteristic to be added, click the Compare button in the purple bar, then the orange Compare to be brought back to the comparison view.